Poker Tracker

2 posters

Go down

Poker Tracker Empty Poker Tracker

Post by Admin Wed 28 Sep 2011, 06:09

Poker Tracker Imp
Poker Tracker

PokerTracker is a suite of online poker tools that track, analyze, and help you improve your poker game whether you are playing Texas Holdem or Omaha. It is the single most important piece of online poker software that every poker player must have to be successful. PokerTracker imports the hand histories that poker sites write to your computer. It then parses the hands and stores poker statistics about the hands into a local database so that you can look at every possible angle of both your and your opponents' poker game.

Improve your online poker game today!
Stop playing at a disadvantage. Use PokerTracker's online poker software to: Review your play. Analyze any and every aspect of your online poker game. Find and seal your leaks which are losing you money. Use real-time poker player statistics to make better in game decisions. Find the most profitable tables to play on to maximimze earnings. There's no need to wait. Take advantage of the 60 day free trial today and begin improving your game immediately!

A name that you can trust. PokerTracker has been used by top online poker players around the world since 2002 and is widely recognized as the online poker software market leader. Accept no substitutes! Go with the original and go with the best.

Poker Tracker Imp
Poker Tracker
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Liczba postów : 10319

Back to top Go down

Poker Tracker Empty Re: Poker Tracker

Post by winbotter Sat 20 Jun 2015, 15:44

Quick question, this is the closest thread to my question that I can find, sorry. I'm looking for anyone that has any information on whether importing hands from a site like hhsmithy.com into PT4 or HM2 will be detectable by the poker site, like Stars or PartyPoker. I have not found any cases of this being detected yet, which is surprising given how much of an advantage you get. Any information would be helpful, thanks guys!

winbotter
Three of a Kind
Three of a Kind

Liczba postów : 2

Back to top Go down