Poker770 - €50 no deposit poker / €50 bez depozytu

Go down

Poker770 - €50 no deposit poker / €50 bez depozytu Empty Poker770 - €50 no deposit poker / €50 bez depozytu

Post by Admin Mon 31 May 2010, 17:25

poker free bonus

Poker770 / €50 no deposit poker

Terms and conditions
This promotion is reserved for new players creating their Poker770 account. Any person who already has a Poker770 account is not eligible for this offer.
The Ł50 offered consists of:
Ł5 transferred to your real money balance.
An invitation to the tournament « Welcome home » worth 17 Pounds (20 euros) and valid for only one tournament. The tournament takes place the last Sunday of every month.
28 Pounds of $ bonuses. Find it on the software, in the « bonus » section. To unlock this bonus and transfer it to your real money balance, you must accumulate Points770 in our tournaments or cash tables.
Poker770 reserves the right not to give the free Ł50 to a player who doesn’t fulfil the criteria to be eligible or who doesn’t provide all necessary information.
Poker770 reserves the right to modify or withdraw this offer at any given time
This exclusive offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other welcome offers or bonus codes.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
poker free bonus

Warunki i zasady tej ofarty:

Każda osoba, która ma już konto Poker770 nie kwalifikuje się do tej oferty.
Darowane €50 składa się z:
- €5 dopisane od razu do konta pokerowego
- Zaproszenie na turniej "Welcome home» wart 17 funtów (20 euro) i ważne tylko dla jednego turnieju. Turniej odbywa się w ostatnią niedzielę każdego miesiąca.
- 28 funtów premii - szkaj w oprogramowaniu, w "sekcji» bonus. Aby odblokować ten bonus i przenieść go na prawdziwe pieniądze, trzeba zgromadzić 770 points w naszych stołach.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Liczba postów : 10319

Back to top Go down